T&C Plus DisclaimerI'm writing this just in case somebody tries pulling a fast one. We've all heard the stories... so here goes:
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, all photographs, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operators are acknowledged on the website. The trademarks are being used without permission and the publication of the trademarks is not authorised by, associated with or sponsored by the trademark owner.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You agree to the possibility of the website downloading cookies to your harddrive. Rest assured that no personal data is collected or used by us; the cookies are used merely to track the use of the website and ways in which it might be improved. Google (who are the hosts) should have asked for your consent in a bar at the top of the page when you first arrived.
Website DisclaimerThe information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Lead Hammer. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Copyright notice:This website and its content is copyright of Benedict Powell-Williams - © Benedict Powell-Williams, 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Final Words and a useful little Link:I'm more than happy for you to mention the site elsewhere or re-iteratre articles that I have posted here in your own words, or as suggested above directly copied with my permission - as long as you make a mention of where you got it all from. For that reason I have written up a little link tag that you can insert (its in HTML) into the content, blog post, forum post or whatever. Copy and paste it to an appopriate place:
<a href="http://lead-hammer.blogspot.co.uk">Lead Hammer</a>
If you have any questions about the link, any of the terms and conditions or the disclaimer then please get in touch via the email form (check the menu buttons at the top of the page) or leave a comment!
Ben, aka Protist